Canary Wharf workers have been hit by news of an impending coffee shortage.
But before you mainline espresso shots and panic-buy beans from Notes, listen up.
We’ve put together the top eight places on the estate to quench your thirst with alternatives.
Read about the global coffee shortage and how it could impact Canary Wharf.
1. Whittard, Cabot Place Mall
Plump for tea leaves brewed in a cutesy pot instead.
2. CPRESS, Crossrail Place
Pick up a Packman – a cold pressed juice with cucumber, kale, apple, romaine and pear as a light alternative.
3. Strawberry Warrior protein shake, Protein Haus, Reuters Plaza
Give your muscles a post-gym boost with this creamy, feel-good beaker of nutrition.
4. Vita Coco, Boots Canada Place Mall
Make the switch from coffee to coconut and enjoy a fruity start to the day.
5. Hot chocolate, Costa, Cabot Place Mall
Switch the guilty pleasure of a caramel latte for a delicious steaming mug of cacao – just don’t forget the marshmallows.
6. Chai tea latte, Starbucks, Jubilee Place Mall
So Starbucks is about a lot more than coffee, with the Indian flavours of this warming brew offering a warming embrace on chilly autumnal days.
7. San Pellegrino Limonata, Tesco, Cabot Place Mall
Stay sparkling and bubbly with this soft drink.
8. Peanut Butter milkshake, GBK, Cabot Place Mall
Indulge in an all-American guilty pleasure on treat day and you’ll forget all about your coffee woes