Experience all sorts of spooky fun at Greenwich Market when it hosts Ready, Steady, Scream - It’s Halloween!
There will be pumpkin carving, a scary fashion show and face painting, all followed up by a late night Halloween feast.
Also online: Londoners most likely to suffer from nightmares as Halloween hits
There are plenty of activities too as kids can get involved in the Diddi Dance Halloween Stomp in the market at 1pm or tire themselves out with the Halloween Hoola Hoops.
The full list:
- 10am: Halloween workshops with Libby Rose
- 1pm: Zombie dancing with Diddi Dance
- 2pm and 3pm: Halloween Hoola Hoops
- 3.30pm: Beastly dog show, judged by the Barrier Animal Care Clinic
- 4pm: The scary fashion show
- 4.30pm: Pumpkin Judging
- 5pm: Best dressed trader and best dressed stall judging
10.30am to 8pm, Friday, October 30, free, Greenwich Market