Charlton head coach Guy Luzon is not concerned about his future despite not winning a match since August.
After a bright start to the season the Addicks tumbled into the relegation zone following their disastrous 3-0 defeat at home to Preston.
“I need to worry only about the next game, how I pick the team and how I encourage the squad to bring the result on Saturday,” he told BBC Radio London.
Charlton have only won two league games this term and Luzon called the Preston defeat “a difficult night”.
Also online: 6 managers who could replace Guy Luzon at Charlton
The 40-year-old Israeli who previously worked with owner Roland Duchatelet at Belgian giants Standard Liege, said recent injury problems had hampered his team selections.
“We know we have a crisis with the injuries in the last two months,” he said.
“This is the situation. This is our squad. Without a pure wide player in the eleven, it is difficult to create chances and get the result.
“I hope on Saturday some of them will come back and help us to choose a normal eleven with balance. Then we can play football.”