Flybe will operate two new French routes from London City Airport as part of its 2016 summer schedule.
The airline will begin the service to Paris Charles de Gaulle from March 28 and to Brittany’s Rennes Bretagne Airport from July 18.
Weekday flights to Paris have been timed to allow day returns, with those to Rennes operating for peak summer every day except Saturdays.
Detailed schedule below:
London City (LCY) to Paris Charles de Gaulle (CDG)
- Effective for travel Monday to Friday
- March 28 to October 28, 2016
- Depart LCY; 8.15am and Arrive CDG at 10.45am
- Depart CDG; 4.45pm and Arrive LCY; 5.15pm.
London City (LCY) to Rennes (RNS)
- Effective for travel July 18 to September 4, 2016
- Daily service excepting Saturday
- Depart LCY 3.40pm and Arrive RNS 6.05pm
- Depart RNS 6.50pm and Arrive LCY 7.15pm
Flybe will operate a total of seven routes to and from London City Airport next summer offering passengers a choice of up to 176 flights a week.
One way flights start at £46.99.