The London Pet Show, sponsored by Gocompare.com, is coming to the ExceL on the May 9-10, 2015, and we’re giving away family tickets to 20 lucky Wharf readers.
The nation’s favourite pet show is back and this year promises to be bigger and better than ever before.
With hundreds of different pets, amazing animal action displays and fun and informative talks and demonstrations, the London Pet Show is the place to learn all about different types of pets, meet a whole host of breeds and receive expert advise from the experts.
Whether you’re a fan of the cute and cuddly, or have a passion for the weird and wonderful, the show has something for everyone.
There are amazing animal action displays, fun informative talks and the chance to meet celebrity animal experts including the legendary Crocodile Joe and Channel 4’s Supervet Noel Fitzpatrick.
Join Hill’s School for Dogs
New for 2015, even the most disobedient dog can become head pupil. The entertaining and educational programme teaches owners how to train your dog and find the right diet to support a healthy and happy lifestyle. Watch amazing agility displays as well as dog dancing, dog duck herding and heats of the Scruffs competition.
Enter your furry feline into the TopCats competition
Both pedigree and household cats will be able to enter this brand new feature. Visit www.londonpetshow.co.uk if you think yours has what it takes.
Bouncing bunnies competition
The London Pet Show is the only place in the UK that visitors can see Rabbit Show Jumping. Taking place five times daily from the Small Furries zone which will also play host to hamsters, guinea pigs, degus and chincillas.
Aquarium, Reptile Zone, Pony Club and much more
The Reptile area will showcase a plethora of reptiles, bugs and many exotic creatures including tree lizards, water dragons, chameleons, bearded dragons and geckos.
The Aquatics area features a wide array of eye-catching and some unusual fish in beautiful aquarium surroundings.
And The Pony Club stables will have demonstrations on tacking up, grooming, riding styles and you can try your hand on the special mechanical horse or meet some real life pony friends.
Not to be missed
Other features not to be missed include the Superdogs Live competition and Supervets Live with Channel 4’s Noel Fitzpatrick will be recorded live from the show.
It promises to be the ultimate day out for pet owners or those thinking of becoming one.
We have 10 family tickets (four people) for Saturday, May 9, plus another 10 family tickets for Sunday May 10, 2015 up for grabs. So get entering now!
GET 20% OFF TICKETS
Can’t wait? BOOK NOW and get 20% OFF tickets.
Go to www.londonpetshow.co.uk and enter WHARF in the promo code box before selecting the number of tickets you require
OR call 0844 581 4993 (Mon-Fri 8am-10pm daily) and quote WHARF.
Offer terms: Available on all advance ticket types except student and VIP tickets. Must be booked before May 8 2015. Only 10 standard or 2 Family Tickets can be booked in any one transaction. However no restrictions on the number of transactions that can be made using the code WHARF. Standard TicketFactory.com booking conditions apply.
HOW TO ENTER
For your chance to win enter your details below
Full Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
1. Prize draw closes at 23:59 on Wednesday, May 6, 2015.
2. Entry is open to UK mainland residents aged 18/over. Employees of Trinity Mirror plc, BRAND EVENTS Limited, their immediate families, agents or anyone professionally connected with this competition are excluded from entering.
3. Entry is free of charge via the competition entry form.
4. Entries made via a script, macro or automated devices, duplicated or bulk entries will be void. No responsibility is accepted for invalid, incomplete, incorrect or illegible entries, or for those lost entries or delayed in transit.
5. Entry is deemed acceptance of these terms.
6. Winners drawn at random on Thursday, May 7, 2015, and notified using the email address submitted on the competition entry on Friday, May 8, 2015. No responsibility will be accepted for winner notifications lost or delayed in transit. Only one prize awarded per household.
7. Prizes: 20 family tickets to London Pet Show at the Excel, London May 9-10, 2015 (10 family tickets for Saturday, May 9, 2015 + 10 family tickets for Sunday May 10, 2015). Prize tickets valid for one admittance only for up to four people on one day only, date of winner’s choice as submitted on the competition entry. No other dates apply. Prize tickets will be emailed and must be printed by winner and presented on arrival at the Excel with proof of ID. Winner’s pet(s) cannot attend. Prizes are tickets only, no VIP, meet & greet or hospitality.
8. Trinity Mirror Plc accepts no liability whatsoever for winner’s subsequent participation in this prize. Parent/legal guardian takes full responsibility for conduct and safety of children.
9. Travel to/from the Excel any other costs/expenses not included (winner’s responsibility).
10. Prizes are not transferable, no whole/part cash alternatives. Tickets cannot be sold.
11. Standard Trinity Mirror plc rules apply.