Data blog: How does the West Ham squad size compare to rivals in the Premier League?
With the transfer window closing at the end of the week, we've taken a look at how West Ham compare to other Premier League sides.
See our graphic, below, to compare West Ham on its squad size, number of under-21 players and home-grown players.
• West Ham and Hull have the joint second highest number of "home grown" players with 15.
• Liverpool have the smallest senior squad size at just 19 players.
• Manchester City have the highest overall squad size at 82, comprising of 24 senior players and 55 under 21 players - the highest under 21 squad in the league.
• Only six sides have used their full quota of 25 players not in the under 21s.
• Cardiff have the highest number of "home grown" players in their senior squad with 16 in all.
• Arsenal and Chelsea have the lowest number of "home grown" players in the senior squad with just 5 each.
NB: The "senior squad" refers to the 25 players each club names at the end of each transfer window. "Home grown" only refers to players in the senior squad.